- Greutate:0.700 Kg
Costuri de livrare estimative
Comandă rapidăCompletează cele 2 câmpuri
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen's College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Queen's College.
- Long sleeves polo shirt with red and blue stripes
- 100% cotton
- 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Hidden buttons and solid colour ribbed cuffs
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college on the top right
- Wash at 30° C